Skip to content
- Push forward to engage forward gear and pull back control to engage reverse.
- Always pause at neutral for a second when changing gears.
- To disengage gears for running motors at fast idle for battery charging – press the red button at the base of the gear lever in and move lever forward.
- Checking of oil in engines is necessary during your charter
- Please ensure you check the engine oil each morning before operating the motors
- Add oil if level is below ½ on the dipstick.
- It is a good idea to check there is adequate cooling water coming from the engine exhaust (tell tale) after starting.